LONDON, KY (March 3, 2022) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Justin Taylor along with Deputy Landry Collett arrested Pamela Correll age 37 of Spider Creek, Corbin, KY early Thursday morning March 3, 2022 at approximately 2:38 AM.
The arrest occurred on I–75 approximately 10 miles north of London following a traffic stop conducted on a white Saab.
During the stop the driver was found in possession of suspected Methamphetamine.
In addition, it was determined that this individual was wanted on an outstanding warrant.
Pamela Correll was charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – second offense – Methamphetamine
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
In addition, this subject was charged on a Madison District Court bench warrant of arrest charging failure to appear in court on charges of:
- Two counts of possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – second offense – Methamphetamine
- Two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia
- Two counts of tampering with physical evidence
- Promoting contraband – first-degree
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of Laurel County Correctional Center.
Laurel County Sheriff John Root stated that "drug arrests will continue in Laurel County".